Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

MRI day

 Today was my MRI on my toe.  

Also day 3 of good eating.  I treated myself to an Avocado Cobb salad from Salad Works for lunch.  Yep... living large!

Productivity was better.  Paid the lawyer a grand.  Got Joce an appointment with her therapist.

Still need dental appointments for all, including me.  And need to set up payment plan with Tower Health. Need to gather the medical bills and get an invoice to Brian for payment. 

Finally have to print the email from the pool accountant so the girls can get their checks from the summer.

So much to do, but so tired after work.

Hands hurting, but surely it’s from use.  Dad mentioned it could be Lyme disease.  Going to look into that a bit.  A blood test can give you a positive for that and for RA. 

I think that this will help me stay organized.  Get out what I need to get out and keep me on track.

I can do this.  WHat is this?  LOL. Who knows! Health i guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment